Happy Friday everyone:)
Not really too much to update on, truth be told, I am more procrastinating on heading back to Hattiesburg for the day…
And just because I am in a goofy mood this morning: some fun facts to start your Friday (or whenever you read this…)
1) the first novel ever written on a typewriter was Tom Sawyer.
2) the state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work is Alaska.
3) it is impossible to lick your elbow.
4) Coca-cola was originally GREEN.
5) More money is printed everyday for Monopoly than for the US treasury.
6) Honey is the only food that doesn’t spoil.
7) The most popular boat name requested is: Obsession.
8) At least 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
9) 82% of all statistics people use for arguments sake are made up on the spot.
10) Gullible is the only common word in English, French, and German languages that isn’t defined in the dictionary:)
And with that I will leave you with a recent (and one of my favorite) photos of Joe and I…
And I promise to get an update on here soon from all of our travels during the holidays:)
Oh, and LOL if you looked up ‘gullible’…don’t worry – I got Joe with that one:)